Error! You are currently offline. You need an internet connection in order to access this page.
Attitude Towards Sexual Discourse And Sexual Health Education
1. Are you aware of sexual discourse and sexual health education?
2. How would you gather information on sexual discourse?
3. What should be the age bracket to start educating young minds on sexual health?
4. Do you believe sexual health education should be promoted in schools? Why or why not?
5. Would you be willing to have one- on- one about this topic with your child/ward/younger sibling?
6. Do you feel government authorities should intervene to create mass awareness about sexual discourse and health education?
7. Do you believe direct campaigns will have more impact on this issue?
8. Do you feel awareness programs on education of sexual health should be above the line advertisements?
9. What are your reasons to avoid discussion on this topic
10. What measures do you think should be taken to change the conservative attitude towards this in the society?