1. What is your monthly cash inflow?
2. What is your monthly cash outflow?
3. The reason for your negative cash flow is
4. What measure do you take to reduce your operating expenses?
5. Do you have credit sales?
6. What is the limit to your credit sales?
7. How much discount do you offer to sellers on early payment to credit sales?
8. How do you encourage cash sales?
9. Do you have an automatic system for tracking outstanding debts?
10. Do you think automatic system will help manage cash flow better? How?
11. How active are you in your recovery of payments?
12. Who is responsible for recovery of outstanding debts?
13. How do you expedite the process of follow up for your outstanding debts?
14. What actions do you take for non- recovery of debts?
15. Do you think the top management should be responsible to keep a track and manage organization's cash flow?