Error! You are currently offline. You need an internet connection in order to access this page.
1. What kind of vehicular transport do you use?
2. Make, model, year, engine and transmission of your car?
3. What fuel economy are you getting from this vehicle?
4. How do you determine fuel economy for the vehicle?
5. What fuel economy are you expecting and why?
6. What are the approximate outside air temps?
7. Are you using factory fitted tires?
8. What are your tire pressures?
9. Are you "warming up" the ICE (internal combustion engine) by letting it idle after powering on?
10. How old is your battery?
11. How much of it is city vs. highway?
12. Roughly what's the average speed in overall and of each segment?
13. Is there a lot of stop-and-go driving?
14. What is the terrain like of your drive?